Observations on: Children


So...children are quite interesting. I was looking through some old pictures and videos of my younger siblings when they were even younger and I have to say; they are hilarious. 

One sister sits on the couch, calmly balancing a school book in one hand and a baby in the other.  Mean while, various other younger siblings dance around the room in a rather chaotic mock battle.  

Hilarious.  How my sister on the couch could get any of the book she was reading is beyond my comprehension.  

Every time I take the time to just sit and watch one of my siblings play I am both amused and amazed.  How can such a little person have such a personality?

The curiosity with which the try on a larger persons pair of shoes.  Then giggle as they totter along. 

The persistence they use to beg me to play with them, then smile with delight when I answer "Yes!"  

Children are truly a delight.  Except for when they aren't.

 My younger sister is going through her "terrible two's".  And now I finally understand.  She is one of the sweetest cutest little girls ever when she wants to be, but if you ever tell her "no", watch out!  

Children are so worry free.  They never worry if they'll have enough money to buy everything they want or need, they never worry about where their next meal will come from.  Ah the good old days.  

Could we still be like that now?  What if all of us stopped worrying and started really living?  How would the world look then?

Revolutionary thoughts.  



Comments