Forgetfulness or Laziness?


So...I missed blogging yesterday.  But I'm not quite sure it was my fault.

You see we had kinda an off day yesterday, which wasn't a bad thing.  In fact, it was quite fun!

All the children from Isom's Chapel, plus all us older kids, went to the Decatur Children's Home and played and had a fun time with the kids there.  All the girls did nails, makeup, hair, etc.  All the boys went outside and had a Civil War marshmallow gun shootout.  It was an awesome day.

That being said, when we finally got home and crashed, I had only enough energy to talk to my long distance sister over my phone and then snuggle up on the couch and read.

While perhaps I could have used some of that time, and some of the time after, writing a blog, I wasn't just being lazy.  I also forgot.  Whoops!

So...here's my grand thought.  Laziness leads to forgetfulness, and forgetfulness leads to laziness.  They are really connected!  That's why when "kids" forget to do their chore, they weren't just in innocent ignorance about it, but they were also not being diligent.

Unfortunately, forgetfulness and laziness isn't really a thing you can completely grow out of. I think I've said somewhere before that I have to set myself reminders to make sure I don't forget to do important things.  Doesn't always work, but hey, it's worth a try.

Just got a job opportunity.  Like literally, just.  Hopefully that will work out, and if it does I will be a little less lazy!  I only hope it doesn't interfere with my other hopes and plans.

Here's wishing I had all the time and funds in the world to do what I'd like to do.  Wouldn't that be nice though?  Or would it?

See, I'm feeling so lazy now I don't even feel like writing anything else.  Well actually that's only half true.  I really have some other work I need to get started on.

So on that note, bye.

Why do we say bye when we end a convo anyways?  It's like a special "ending" signal or something.

Those are random thoughts.

Comments