Exercise = Eggs are sides...for bacon!


So...I don't like to exercise and I love to eat.  Primarily bread.  Wow that sounds fatty.  But maybe I'm not completely unusual?

I guess I should rephrase: I don't like strenuous or continuous exercise.  A good ole' hike or tennis game or kickball game are great fun!  But getting up early in the morning on a schedule to walk or jog...no thanks.

Yet, that's exactly what I'm trying (planning) to do!  It's been on my goal list for a while now to get more exercise.  I'm not really an outside person and since I've been at college and working a desk job for a while, it's been hard to get in much exercise.

I'd like to think that one day I'll change and magically be an exercise guru, but yeah that's not going to happen.

As for the other side...skinny tastes like I'd rather be fat.  Bread also.

I wish there was like a magical cookie you could eat that would make you fit, skinny, healthy and satisfied all in one.  Sorta like Lembas from Lord of the Rings.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Food is just so good and exercise is just...not.

Wow, don't I sound awesome.

I made some heavenly Banana chocolate chip bread (with dark and white chocolate chips!) yesterday and it is sooo good!  I can't stop snacking on it.

This is a random post.  But that's ok.  Because that's what this whole blog is about.

I wonder if anyone even reads these?  I wonder if they gag or laugh or both?

More randomness; I bought some nude high heels recently and they are super cute and comfy.  I want to wear them all the time.

I am currently looking at a box of granola bars on my shelf.  Don't even know why they are there, but they look good.  Better hide them before I eat them.

I wonder why food just looks so good?  Even when I can't possibly be hungry?

Foody (<-is that a word??) and random thoughts.

Comments